Sanimet S.p.A. was founded in 1993 to exploit waste acids from galvanization, making it possible to reuse them and avoid the need for disposal. Sanimet S.p.A. was founded to provide effective support to galvanizers by offering reliable services and high-quality products. Thanks to its continuous product development and improvement policy, Sanimet S.p.A. has become an important dynamic manufacturer at an international level.
Sanimet S.p.A. manufactures high-purity ZINC CHLORIDE solutions, which are especially suitable for use in the chemical and hot galvanizing industries. SANIMET ZINC CHLORIDE is manufactured in various concentration levels and is especially appreciated for its high quality. Thanks to its exclusive patented processes, Sanimet S.p.A. can recover and exploit the stripping and pickling acids produced by hot galvanization (code CER 11.01.05*), relieving the galvanizer of the burden of disposal.
Similarly, in addition to the waste disposal services offered to galvanizers, Sanimet S.p.A. can also exploit flux solutions (CER 11.01.98*) as well as the solid residues from galvanization (scale and ash – CER 11.05.02). In this way, Sanimet S.p.A. manages to be both useful to the galvanizing industry and fully environmentally friendly.
Environmental, Safety and Quality Policy
By applying the ISO 14001:2004 health and safety standard in accordance with the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and the company Quality Management System, which is implemented in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard, Sanimet S.p.A. aims to operate its manufacturing and commercial activities in a way that is fully environmentally friendly.
The management systems are in addition to Italian Legislative Decree 105/2015 for companies subject to risks of significant accidents and share the common principles of the related policy, especially regarding improvement of company performance.
The Environmental, Safety and Quality Policy of Sanimet S.p.A. is based on the following general principles:
• Strict compliance with the laws and all environmental standards, including any voluntary commitments;
• Prevention of accidents and occupational diseases, and continuous improvement of its QMS;
• Compliance with contractual agreements, whether expressly written or legally binding;
• Measurement of the environmental impact of its operations to understand their effects and identify their causes;
• Planning of its environmental, health, safety and quality goals;
• Implementation of programmes intended to reduce energy and raw material consumption, reduce pollution and, generally, prevent negative environmental impact of its operations;
• Commitment to generating and managing waste in a manner that gives priority to recovery and recycling rather than disposal, wherever possible;
• Promotion of employee involvement and training on environmental, health and safety matters, in compliance with the legislation in force to ensure workplace safety;
• Making its experience in the environmental management field available to promote the general progress of sustainable development;
• Development, implementation, review, monitoring and continuous improvement of the performance of its environmental, health and safety system and its quality management system;
• Strict compliance with the requirements of current and future health and safety legislation and, where considered appropriate, operation with stricter limits than those required by law;
• Maintaining active and effective focus on customers, with the intention of anticipating their needs;
• Implementation of the principles described above, maintenance of its manufacturing efficiency and effectiveness to ensure a good position in the market in which it does business.
Regarding the aforementioned general principles, specific goals are established each year and the contents of this Environmental, Safety and Quality Policy are assessed to ensure that it corresponds to the real intentions of the company.
The Environmental, Safety and Quality Policy and its goals, is the result of a careful, objective analysis of the internal situation, the results obtained and future targets, as well as the external environment and requests from customers and stakeholders.
The Environmental, Safety and Quality Policy is distributed and shown to all personnel in the organization to promote the company environmental, safety and quality culture.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDES:
• Zinc chloride solutions
• Double salt flux solutions
• Crystallized double salt
• Mixtures for fluxing methods implemented on customer request
• Ferrous chloride solutions
• Recovery and exploitation of spent flux baths
• Recovery and exploitation of spent stripping baths
• Recovery and exploitation of spent pickling baths
• Recovery and exploitation of zinc ash
• Recovery and exploitation of chemical waste from other processes
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
UNI EN ISO 14001:2015